4) Congenital cardiac malformation surgery – PDA, ASD, VSD, AV Septal defects, Tetralogy of Fallot – B.T. shunt, Intracardiac total Correction, BD Glenn operation, Fontan operation, Coarctation of Aorta repair.
5) Arrhythmia surgery – Maze procedure, Pulmonary vein isolation.
6) Mediastinal surgery – Mediastinal Tumor surgery – Thymectomy, Anterior / Middle / Posterior Mediastinal Masses, Thoracic duct ligation
7) Epicardial PPI or Permanent pacemaker implantation
8) Vascular surgery – Femoral Artery Pseudoaneurysm repair, IVC repair
9) Trauma Surgery – Chest wall Stab wound repair, lacerated wound of chest wall reconstruction, Tube thoracostomy etc
Upon return to Afghanistan Dr. Sidiqi joined Ariana hospital as a consultant cardiac surgeon and has been instrumental in establishing the cardiothoracic vascular surgery department of Ariana hospital.