Neuropsychiatry department of Ariana medical complex was established in 2020. It includes two sections, neurology and psychiatry.
Neurology section evaluate and treating children and adults with a wide array of neurological diseases, including
- Headache types, such as tension, migraine, cluster, etc.
- Seizure disorders, such as Epilepsy
- Cerebrovascular disorders, such as Stroke
- Neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Neuropathic pains, such as Trigeminal neuralgia
- Movement disorders, such as Chorea
- Memory disorders, such as sensory, working and long-term memory impairment
- Neuromuscular disorders, such as myopathies
- Genetic disorders, such as Autism
Psychiatry section devoted to diagnosis, prevention and treatment of mental disorder. It includes various maladaptations related to mood, behavior, cognition and perceptions, Including
- Anxiety disorders, such as panic attack, phobias, OCD
- Mood disorders, such as depression, bipolar disease
- Sleep disorders, such as insomnia, restless leg syndrome, narcolepsy
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa
- Personality disorders, such as paranoid, borderline personality
- Psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder
Close cooperation with the Departments of Neurosurgery, Cardiology, Cardiac surgery, Pediatrics and Neonatology, Orthopedic surgery, Gastroenterology and radiology ensures that all patients receive integrated care for conditions affecting the central or peripheral nervous system.
Our team provides 24 hours services and committed to manage the entire patient’s disorder according to updated international neurological guidelines.