About our department
The Obstetrics & Gynecology department of Ariana Medical Complex is serving women from last 12 years. As we know time of pregnancy is very delicate and sensitive not only for the woman but for her family too, our department gives support, education & information at all levels of pregnancy and post delivery period in friendly way. We provide evidence-based treatment with full authority to the women in taking part in her treatment. We are highly committed to provide positive experience during antenatal period, intrapartum time, and postpartum period. The relaxing and clean ambience of Obstetrics & Gynecology department is always in service to provide best services.
We are working as a team of 6 consultants, 4 medical officers, 15 midwives and 4 janitors in our ward. Each of them is committed to be part of an Obstetrics & Gynecology department which is role model for the services it provides.
Services that we provide
We provide Obstetrics & Gynecology services side by side.
Obstetrics Services are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week round the clock.
- Provision of antenatal care for normal pregnancies.
- Provision of antenatal care for High-risk pregnancies, complicated with medical or obstetrical problems.
- Intrapartum care of laboring woman.
- Induction & Augmentation of Labor.
- Intrapartum care of previous uterine scar, laboring patient.
- Management of obstetrical emergencies.
- Management of Antepartum hemorrhage & postpartum hemorrhage.
- Instrumental deliveries, vaginal births after one previous cesarean section.
- Postpartum care.
Gynecology services that we provide include,
- Consultation of patients in, outpatient department & inpatient department.
- Management of all types of miscarriages.
- Manual vacuum aspiration.
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy.
- Management of ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy.
- Myomectomy, polypectomy.
- Total abdominal hysterectomy when required.
- Vaginal hysterectomy when required.
- Dilatation, evacuation & curettage when required.
- Drainage of hematocolpos
- Anterior colporrhaphy & posterior colpoperineorrhaphy.
- Drainage and incision of Bartholin abscess & marsupialization of Bartholin cyst
- Provision of treatment & guidance for female & male subfertility.
- Provision of guidance for all types of contraception.
- Well woman examination & screening from breast, cervical, ovarian, and uterine malignancy.